CBD has become an essential part of everyone’s life. It has been found in everything from face creams to gummies and many more. The effect that it shows to resolve any health-related issues is mind blowing. However, for first time users it is important to understand the products before buying them.
Out of the many CBD products, the two most important and popular ones are CBD oil tinctures and CBD capsules. Now let me help you understand the difference between the two:
CBD Oil Tinctures:
CBD oil tinctures are one of the most common products you will find in the market. So how are they made? Well, Industrial hemp plants are said to have a very high concentration of CBD in them. So, when these plants are harvested, that is the time when CBD oil are been collected. These plants are then sent directly to the laboratories for CBD extraction. A method called CO2 extraction is used to extract the purest form of oil from the plant.
Now to make things better to understand, let me tell you that this oil is filled in different bottles. So, you have three different types of CBD oil.
- Full-spectrum CBD oil which contains multiple cannabinoids (which includes 0.3% of THC in it).
- Broad-spectrum CBD oil, which again contains multiple cannabinoids, but very little trace of THC in it.
- CBD isolate has just one cannabinoid and that is cannabidiol (CBD)
What are the advantages and dis-advantages of CBD oil tinctures?
- One of the advantages of this tincture is that it absorbs into our body quickly. The best way to use it is by placing it right under your tongue to ensure full absorption of tincture. This is very quick as compared to the capsules.
- Another advantage is that its dropper lets you decide the amount of dose you want to take. So, in case you do not like the taste or you want to reduce the dose than you can adjust it accordingly without having to buy some new bottle.
- Now coming to the disadvantage of this tincture, the only problem is that it has a very natural taste. People who have used it says that it has a very earthy or wood-like taste which most people wouldn’t like for their taste buds.
- Another con with it is that it doesn’t go well while travelling because if you carry it in your carry-on luggage, then there will be questions arising regarding its contents. Hence, it is always better to check the ingredients list.
CBD capsules are actually an easy and convenient way to carry CBD oil with you. CBD capsules are made of two types: one is CBD isolate which has powder like substance packed in the soft gel capsules and other one has CBD oil inside the soft gel capsules. The extraction process is almost the same like oil tinctures. The only difference is that instead of filling the tinctures with CBD oil, the oils are placed in capsules. To fill these oils in capsules, they use a carrier oil such as hemp seed oil or olive oil, which helps to absorb CBD in your body easily.
How do they make CBD isolate capsules?
The process of harvesting is same like that of tinctures, but instead of harvesting oil from the plant, here they get fine powder like substance. Then this CBD is mixed with any of its carrier to get it absorbed in the body.
If you are looking for buying CBD capsules, then CBD oil solutions are one of the best sites for you. They have a wide variety of CBD capsules with them which are all derived from hemp plant. If you need any more details you can logon to their website.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of CBD capsules?
- One advantage of capsules is that it is very easy to use as they can be consumed with water and you don’t have to get its nature like flavour too.
- The disadvantage is that while it is consumed easily, it needs time to break down in your stomach. Hence you might get the immediate effect as you expected.
Hence, we can conclude, that it totally depends on a person to person what kind of product is better for him. Everything has its pros and cons, but when it comes to the point of effectiveness, CBD oil has a quick and immediate effect as compared to CBD capsules.